You will need:
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 T Minced Ginger
- ½ C Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 C Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3-4 green onions diced
1. Brown the ground beef along with the ginger and garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat, until beef is crumbled and cooked through.
2. Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar and hoisin sauce in a small dish and pour into ground beef mixture. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Top with red pepper flakes & Green onions
4. Serve with Rice or quinoa